Technical Support Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Saint Louis, MO
Are you a motivated and task-oriented individual with technical support experience, who works well under minimal supervision? Do you enjoy working for an organization where you can truly make a difference? Then join us at Parallon®!
We are now hiring a Technical Support Specialist for our St. Louis location.
• Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family’s needs.
• Tuition assistance for full and part time employees after 90 days, up to $5,250 per year.
• A whole suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
As the Technical Support Specialist you will provide computer desktop maintenance by analyzing requirements, resolving problems (including hardware/software solutions), prioritizing and completing tasks, and researching and updating procedures.
• 1-3 years of relevant technical experience.
• Knowledge, skill, and ability to effectively communicate verbally and written in English.
• Knowledge, skills, and abilities in the following: Windows 7 and above, MS Office 2007 and above, TCP/IP, desktop and laptop hardware.
• Maintain excellent customer service.
• Build partnerships with all of our stakeholders.
• Ability to effectively coach others and strong attention to detail is necessary in this role.
Do you like to sleep in? This schedule is 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday! You get to sleep in, have most weekends off, and help support our West Coast business operations.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade Parallon remains dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
Join our team in serving and enabling those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.