Senior Manager Insurance
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Are you looking for a career with a mission driven organization? Do you have strong leadership skills? Are you interested in working on the business side of healthcare? Then we have an opportunity for you!
Parallon is now seeking a full-time Senior Insurance Manager. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals.
• Competitive salary with amazing bonus potential.
• Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family's needs.
• 401(k) plan and employee stock purchase plan.
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• The opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field required.
• Must have Revenue Cycle Management experience.
• Must have a passion for our purpose: "to serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
• Must live in the Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area, as frequent travel will be required to our Service Centers either in Irving, Texas and/or Louisville, Kentucky.
• Ensure that collection policy and procedure are followed to maximize collections, with the best customer service at the lowest cost.
• Manage all team goals and objectives.
• Coordinate with managers and supervisors for full shift floor support for team members.
• Work with the call center technologies to enhance operation performance.
• Assist the Operations Director in establishing and monitoring productivity standards, quality improvement, and directing staff in meeting departmental goals.
• Proactively manage inventory and staffing levels.
Click "Apply now" to apply online or via e-mail with your resume attached.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.