Revenue Cycle Vice President of Insurance
Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Do you possess strong leadership and project management experience? Do you have a passion for employee motivation and engagement? If so, Parallon has an opportunity for you!
We are now seeking a Revenue Cycle Vice President of Insurance
You will provide coaching and development to a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals.
• Comprehensive Benefits plan, including Medical and Dental Insurance to meet your family's needs.
• Stock purchase
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Student loan repayment assistance.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• Relevant education may substitute experience requirement with Executive approval.
• Prior management, strategic analysis, and revenue cycle experience.
• Minimum 7 years of healthcare revenue cycle management experience with 3 of these years in the related area for the position (third party liability/workers compensation/motor vehicle accidents).
• Experience in running a large scale central business office for multiple entities.
• ARTIVA experience preferred.
• Acute hospital collections experience.
Ideal candidates will have prior management, strategic analysis and revenue cycle experience, as well as a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community." Sound like you? Apply today.
• Cultivate a culture of ‘can do’ and ‘just culture’ while maintaining a high level of expectations related to operations and behaviors.
• Embody a team success attitude that is created through integrity and an atmosphere of unity and respect.
• Manage a work-from-home staff and create strategies to maximize KPI’s and overall engagement.
• Proactively evaluate performance and initiate solutions to resolve issues timely, accurately and effectively.
• Participate in the creation and performance of the Education and Training staff to assure staff is fully engaged and current in operational training needs.
• Oversee management activity relating to hiring, training, coaching, monitoring, appraising, disciplining, and terminating.
• Develop robust reporting to assure internal staff and leaders are kept informed of performance as well as KPI driven operational review material to assure the client of full and transparent knowledge.
• Provide updates on procedural and client oriented changes and updates department manuals or other written materials.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.