Provider Enrollment and Credentialing Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Do you have experience with successfully enrolling and maintenance of provider enrollment applications to various payors? Do you have demonstrated experience with maintaining timelines of enrollment/credentialing applications, while communicating with providers and other departments as needed?
If so, now is the time to join our team of motivated and nurturing individuals working to assist the entire enrollment and credentialing process for our providers!
We are now hiring a Provider Enrollment and Credentialing Specialist.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, which includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Growth opportunities
• Paid time off
• Flex spending
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment
• Employee discount program
• Employee stock purchase program.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• At least 1 year of of provider enrollment or medical billing experience is preferred.
• Expertise in Microsoft software products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of provider enrollment requirements.
• Must be detail-oriented and thorough in order to ensure the complex enrollment packages are complete and correct.
• Must be able to communicate well with a wide variety of contacts at all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to work cohesively in a team-oriented environment and be able to foster good working relationships with others both within and outside the organization.
• Must be highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Must be able to maintain a strict level of confidentiality for all matters pertaining to provider credentials.
• Review new client packet information received to determine the enrollment issues that need to be addressed.
• Coordinate credentialing data needed for enrollment, contracting, and other related purposes. Credentialing data includes the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number, state license number, Board certifications, CV, malpractice insurance, and state insurance form.
• Work closely with the facility’s designated representatives to obtain missing documentation for providers pertaining to provider enrollment. • Obtain required client signatures and follow up with the carriers on documentation submitted.
• Maintain provider information via spreadsheets and provider enrollment software, including demographics for all providers.
• Respond to internal and external inquiries on routine enrollment and contract matters, as appropriate.
• Complete EFT authorization documents to enable payment between client and carrier.
• Monitor and advise clients on license expirations.
• Strong communication skills.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.