Medical Collections Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Parallon Revenue Cycle Point Solutions is now hiring Medical Collection Specialists to work from home. This position requires onsite training in Irving, TX for 3 weeks and possibly 2 additional weeks. The start date is October 1st.
Your salary range will be between $32,032-$36,608/yr. ($15.40/hr. to $17.60/hr.), depending on verifiable collections experience. This salary already includes a 10% shift differential for working the evening shift.
We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 30 days of employment.
• Tuition reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Opportunity for monthly bonuses based upon individual performance.
• Pay increases based on individual performance.
As a Medical Collections Specialist you will:
• Perform patient collections in regards to hospital account(s) in our inbound/outbound call center.
• Assist customers for payment resolution of their outstanding balances on their accounts.
• High school diploma or GED completion.
• Stable work history.
• Strong ability to meet production goals while simultaneously maintaining quality standards.
• Must be accustomed to sitting at a desk for long periods of time.
• Must have a minimum bandwidth and/or workstation physically connected to a Cable/DSL router. May be required to meet other technology specific requirements.
• Responsible for establishing and furnishing approved work home area.
• Should be open to continuous feedback aimed at enhancing productivity and quality.
• Must thrive in a highly measured and structured environment with individual goals for supporting overall production.
• Excellent customer service and listening skills.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Ability to work individually in a work from home environment.
• Ability to make decisions by using the infrastructure of defined processes.
• Ability to retain large amounts of information while having the ability to adapt quickly to changes in processes, goals and/or policies.
• Monday-Thursday, 1pm-10pm and Friday, 12:30pm-9:30pm.
• No weekends.
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.