Medical Collections Specialist
Parallon Revenue Cycle Point Solutions is now hiring Medical Collection Specialists to work from home. This position requires onsite training in Irving, TX for 3 weeks and possibly 2 additional weeks. The start date is October 1st.
Your salary range will be between $32,032-$36,608/yr. ($15.40/hr. to $17.60/hr.), depending on verifiable collections experience. This salary already includes a 10% shift differential for working the evening shift.
We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 30 days of employment.
• Tuition reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Opportunity for monthly bonuses based upon individual performance.
• Pay increases based on individual performance.
As a Medical Collections Specialist you will:
• Perform patient collections in regards to hospital account(s) in our inbound/outbound call center.
• Assist customers for payment resolution of their outstanding balances on their accounts.
• High school diploma or GED completion.
• Stable work history.
• Strong ability to meet production goals while simultaneously maintaining quality standards.
• Must be accustomed to sitting at a desk for long periods of time.
• Must have a minimum bandwidth and/or workstation physically connected to a Cable/DSL router. May be required to meet other technology specific requirements.
• Responsible for establishing and furnishing approved work home area.
• Should be open to continuous feedback aimed at enhancing productivity and quality.
• Must thrive in a highly measured and structured environment with individual goals for supporting overall production.
• Excellent customer service and listening skills.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Ability to work individually in a work from home environment.
• Ability to make decisions by using the infrastructure of defined processes.
• Ability to retain large amounts of information while having the ability to adapt quickly to changes in processes, goals and/or policies.
• Monday-Thursday, 1pm-10pm and Friday, 12:30pm-9:30pm.
• No weekends.
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.