Insurance Team Lead
Do you have a background in medical insurance and have exceptional leadership skills? Are you interested in working on the business side of healthcare, following up on insurance receivables? Then we have an opportunity for you!
Parallon is now seeking an Insurance Follow up Team Lead to work in our call center. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals.
You must include a current resume for consideration.
• Competitive salary.
• Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family's needs.
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• The opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• College degree or enrollment in further education desired but not required.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in insurance billing and/or specialized healthcare account resolution and service lines is required.
• Experience with payer websites, onbase and Artiva is preferred.
• Background in healthcare insurance claims.
• Must have a passion for our purpose: "to serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
• Provide first level help to staff by answering questions, reviewing policies or procedures, participating in project calls, researching customer accounts or escalated issues, and providing feedback to staff.
• Track and maintain unit aging and inventory.
• Update and maintain manuals, workflows, and process documentation for assigned business lines.
• Provide feedback to manager on staff performance.
• Ensure top quality and production of team.
• Strong problem solving, coaching, and development skills.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.