Are you a dedicated individual with a drive to succeed? Do you demonstrate a strong attention to detail?
Parallon is now seeking an Insurance Support Representative to join our team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals.
• Competitive salary
• Medical Insurance to meet your family's needs.
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• The opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
You must include current resume for consideration.
• Perform administrative duties, including typing, answering multiple phone lines, and indexing and filing documents.
• Type letters to attorneys for motor vehicle accidents, workers' compensation, and personal injury cases.
• Gather information and create reports.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.