Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you competitive with a drive to succeed? Do you have strong customer relations skills? Parallon is now seeking collections representatives to work in our call center. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals. Ideal candidates will have a steady work history with excellent tenures and attendance patterns, as well as a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
Sound like you? Apply today. Need more reasons to apply?
See what makes us exceptional place to work!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
• Opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
• Competitive salary, with amazing bonus potential!
• Generous raises, based upon performance.
• Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family’s needs.
• Looking to further your education? Let us help you with that – tuition assistance is available for full and part time employees after 90 days, up to $5250 per year.
• Plus we can offer you a whole suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
High School or GED preferred.
Must include resume for consideration.
• Perform collection follow up on accounts for medical facilities in a high volume, inbound and outbound, call center environment.
• Utilize excellent communication and customer service skills to resolve balances
• Meet monthly goals and quality standards.