Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance
$13.50 – $15.50
Are you competitive with a drive to succeed? Do you have strong customer relations skills? Then join Parallon® 's motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts for hospitals.
As a growing organization supporting one of the largest healthcare systems in the country, we are now hiring a Collections Specialist.
If hired for this position you will start on Monday, November 26, 2018. You must include a resume for consideration.
Salary starts at $13.50-$15.50/hr based on prior experience.
• Competitive salaries and a monthly bonus opportunity, including generous raises up to $.50/hr every three months after 6 months of employment.
• Medical Insurance to meet your family's needs.
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• High school or GED preferred.
• No experience required.
• Perform collection follow up on accounts for medical facilities in a high volume, inbound and outbound, call center environment.
• Utilize excellent communication and customer service skills to resolve balances.
• Meet monthly goals and quality standards.
• Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Parallon® is one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services. We are uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized services in the areas of revenue cycle, purchasing, supply chain, technology, workforce management and consulting. Parallon® is committed to supporting healthcare providers improve the health and well-being of their communities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.