Are you competitive with a drive to succeed? Do you have strong customer relations skills? Then join Parallon's motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts for hospitals.
As a growing organization supporting one of the largest healthcare systems in the country, we are now seeking Collections Representatives to work in our call center.
• Competitive salary with amazing bonus potential!
• Opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
• Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family's needs.
• Paid Time off (PTO) for vacation, Sick leave and holidays, 401 (k) program with company match
• Tuition assistance is available for full and part time employees after 90 days, up to $5250 per year.
• Suite of consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
Apply online - Must include resume for consideration.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Ideal candidates will have a steady work history with excellent tenures and attendance patterns, as well as a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
*Perform collection follow up on accounts for medical facilities in a high volume, inbound and outbound, call center environment.
*Utilize excellent communication and customer service skills to resolve balances
*Meet monthly goals and quality standards.