$14.50 – $15.95
Are you competitive with a drive to succeed? Do you have strong customer relations skills? Then join us at Parallon!
We are now hiring a full-time Collections Specialist to work in our call center.
• Competitive salary with amazing bonus potential.
• Generous raises based upon performance.
• Medical Insurance to meet your family's needs.
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• The opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
You must include your resume for consideration.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 1 year in debt collections and/or call center experience.
• Working knowledge of collections.
• Capable of meeting production goals.
• Perform collection follow up on accounts for medical facilities in a high volume, inbound and outbound, call center environment.
• Utilize excellent communication and customer service skills to resolve balances.
• Meet monthly goals and quality standards.
• Monday, Tuesday, Friday, 7am-4pm (3 days a week).
• Wednesday, Thursday, 10am-8pm (2 days a week).
• You must work one Saturday a month, 7am-11am.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.