$14.50 – $16.75
Are you competitive with a drive to succeed? Do you have strong customer relations skills? Then join us at Parallon!
We are now hiring a full-time Collections Representatives to work in our call center. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals.
Salary starts at $14.50-$16.75/hr based on prior experience.
• Competitive salary, with amazing bonus potential!
• Generous raises, based upon performance.
• Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family's needs.
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• The opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
Apply today - Must include resume for consideration!
• High school or GED preferred.
• Must have a steady work history with excellent tenures and attendance patterns.
• Must have a passion for our purpose: "to serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
• Perform collection follow up on accounts for medical facilities in a high volume, inbound and outbound, call center environment.
• Utilize excellent communication and customer service skills to resolve balances.
• Meet monthly goals and quality standards.
• Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (3 days a week)
• Monday-Wednesday, 11am-8pm (2 days a week).
• You must work one Saturday a month, 9am-1pm.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.