Client Reconciliation Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Earth City, MO
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Are you a dedicated individual with a drive to succeed? Are you an analytical thinker? Then we have an opportunity for you!
Parallon is now seeking Client Reconciliation Representatives. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals.
Work from home after training in office for approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
• Competitive salary.
• Fantastic health benefits that include medical plans that will exceed your family's needs.
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• The opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
• Experience working with database software, spreadsheet software, and word processing software.
• Must have a steady work history with excellent tenures and attendance patterns, as well as a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community".
• Process and reconcile reports of complex nature.
• Analyze and resolve trends for client-specific reconciliation reports.
• Submit payments/adjustments for posting.
• Cancel and return accounts.
• Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Click "Apply now" to apply online or via e-mail with your resume attached.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.