Do you enjoy researching and solving complex problems for patients? Are you interested in working on the business side of healthcare?
Parallon is now seeking a Claims Representative. Now is the time for you to join a team of motivated individuals working to resolve patient accounts on behalf of our hospitals. Ideal candidates will have a steady work history with excellent tenures and attendance patterns, plus a background in healthcare insurance claims. You should also share a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
As a Claims Representative you must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and comply with all HIPAA regulations and Business Associate Agreements with our clients.
• Work with worker's compensation and motor vehicle insurance carriers to process for payment all related bills and maximize client reimbursements.
• Identify viable payers and obtain all necessary documentation for claims processing.
• Correspond with attorneys, patients, employers, and other relevant parties.
• Prepare account summaries, offers of compromise, pro-ration of funds and compile relevant data.
• Remain current with all local, state and federal laws, statutes, and/or fee schedules.
• Meet monthly goals and quality standards.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.