Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you good with people? Do you enjoy challenges with rewarding outcomes? If so, then we have an opportunity that will provide great earning potential for you!
Parallon, Revenue Cycle Point Solutions (formerly The Outsource Group) is now hiring Collections Specialists to help people resolve outstanding medical bills. You will work directly with patients to help resolve medical accounts by utilizing your excellent customer service skills. Our proven call models will help you reach performance goals, achieve acceptable call quality scores, and adhere to FDCPA & HIPAA regulations.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year experience in collections, medical billing, customer service or equivalent with a proven track record of meeting production goals on a regular basis with experience in providing training and feedback to less experienced collectors.
• Experience with standard office software products a must.
• Working knowledge of collections.
• Capable of meeting production goals.
• Perform collections activity based on collection queue/production goals.
• Follow all required FDCPA regulations and system procedures.
• Maintain a working knowledge of client policies and procedures.
• Maintain acceptable call quality as determined by the Management staff.
• Assist the Unit Manager or Team Lead in working priority reports promptly, effectively, and efficiently.
• Close out an appropriate number of accounts each month as determined by Management.
• Be a mentor to new employees and assist in their training and development.
• Work with insurance companies and complete any necessary correspondence to facilitate account resolution.
• Demonstrated communication and problem solving skills and the ability to act/decide accordingly.
• Ability to collect, create and research complex or diverse information.
• Exceptional customer service and the ability to plan organize and exercise sound judgment.
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.