Business Systems Analyst II
Are you an experienced SQL & SSIS Programmer/Analyst with a drive to succeed? Are you self-motivated, with a desire to work for an organization where you can truly make a difference? If so, then now is the time for you to join the Parallon Information Technology team.
We are now seeking a Business System Analyst II to work from our Nashville, Louisville, or St. Louis locations.
• Competitive salary with amazing bonus potential.
• Medical Insurance to meet your family's needs.
• Tuition assistance after 90 days, and up to $5,250 per year.
• Student loan repayments.
• Consumer discounts on items from cell phone plans to travel and more.
• The opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment, where you will feel like family.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
• 3-5 years of IT work experience.
• 2+ years of experience with both SSIS and SQL development (T-SQL preferred).
• Healthcare Revenue Management experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with Pervasive is a plus.
• Must have a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community".
• Implement ETL (extract, transform, and load) solutions.
• Demonstrate strong ability to develop and test SSIS packages in SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Resolve client data issues as Level II support.
• Utilize excellent communication skills to document business requirements and work with users.
• Define and execute rigorous test plans.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.