Business Objects Developer
Are you an experienced Business Objects Developer with a drive to succeed? Are you self-motivated, with a desire to work for an organization where you can truly make a difference?
Parallon is now seeking a Business Objects Developer to work from our Nashville, St. Louis or Louisville locations. Now is the time for you to join the Parallon Information Technology team. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of SQL/T-SQL Development and Data Modeling skills as well as a passion for our purpose: "To serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their community."
Sound like you? Apply today. Need more reasons to apply?
See what makes us exceptional place to work!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Three+ years of relevant work experience required.
- Strong SQL/T-SQL and Data Modeling skills required.
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MicroStrategy Cube Design, MicroStrategy Visual Insight Development, MicroStrategy Document Development, and Tableau, a plus.
- Healthcare Revenue Management experience, a plus.
What You Will Do:
- Application Developer and Administrator for Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Solutions such as Business Objects, MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, &SSRS.
- Provide technical guidance in the design and maintenance of the BI reporting solutions related to corporate standards.
- Key Application Engineer for the ongoing support, development, and growth of these BI reporting solutions.
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That’s why after more than a decade We remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry’s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.